Tahitian Coconut Scented CandleRegular price 595 kr
Reverberating with the creamy-sweetness of coconut, this enticing scent evokes the year-round sunshine of tropical Tahiti, where the towering coconut palms have been cultivated for centuries. The lushness of the fruit is enhanced by the heady opulence of the night-blooming jasmine and frangipani that adorn this island paradise. A base of vanilla and white musk makes this gourmand fragrance all the more delectable, while contributing warmth and sensuality.
Light this scented candle to invite the sunshine of a paradise island into your home.The LUMIRA candles come in an elegant, voluminous ebony glass filled with beautiful creamy soy wax, infused with fresh fragrances guaranteed to illuminate your space with a soft glow and alluring bouquet.
Luxuriously packaged in a signature black Lumira box.
Middle: frangipani, jasmine, coconut, orange flower
Base: white musk, vanilla
Vegan and cruelty free.
In order to get the most out of your LUMIRA candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
• To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• For a clean burn, trim the wick to 5mm at each time.
• Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
• Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 10mm of non-molten wax at the bottom
• Do not leave candle burning unattended. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
LUMIRA is a luxury niche fragrance house based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2013 by creative director Almira Armstrong,
All LUMIRA products are proudly made in Australia using the finest luxury ingredients.
Whether for the home or the self, these are artisanal scents for the sophisticated fragrance aficionado.