No352 Leather & Cedar Scented CandleRegular price 595 kr
Scratch the surface of Sydney’s sunny facade and discover an altogether edgier aesthetic. At its centre is the vibrant inner-city neighbourhood of Surry Hills, a hotbed of artists’ studios, fashion houses and colourful personalities. No352 pays homage to this creativity, with a spicy accord making a compelling first impression. The rich notes of French leather mingle with resinous labdanum and the elegance of dark amber to create a warm and sensual fragrance.
Light this scented candle in the evening to evoke a sense of intimacy and sophistication.
The LUMIRA candles come in an elegant, voluminous ebony glass filled with beautiful creamy soy wax, infused with fresh fragrances guaranteed to illuminate your space with a soft glow and alluring bouquet.
Luxuriously packaged in a signature black Lumira box.
Top: ground spices
Middle: french leather, dark amber accord
Base: smooth cedarwood, vanilla pod, labdanum tree, musk
Vegan and cruelty free.
In order to get the most out of your LUMIRA candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
• To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• For a clean burn, trim the wick to 5mm at each time.
• Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
• Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 10mm of non-molten wax at the bottom
• Do not leave candle burning unattended. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
LUMIRA is a luxury niche fragrance house based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2013 by creative director Almira Armstrong,
All LUMIRA products are proudly made in Australia using the finest luxury ingredients.
Whether for the home or the self, these are artisanal scents for the sophisticated fragrance aficionado.