1642 Scented CandleRegular price 549 kr
A lovely fragranced candle from Maison Balzac in their bestselling scent 1642.
A rich duality of violet and blackberry notes intermingle and linger over a deep and earthy bed of cedarwood.
Beautiful packaging makes for a great gift!
SIZE: 300g soy wax, 1 cotton wick, approx 70h burn time.
Made in Australia.
- The first burn is the most important as it sets the burn memory. When lighting for the first time, ensure it is alight long enough for an even wax pool to develop to the edge of the vessel.
- To ensure an even burn and the best scent throw experience, be sure to trim the wick to 5mm before each use.
- After extinguishing the flame, make sure the wick stands upright in the centre of the vessel.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 2 hours, or when the wax level reaches less than 2cm from the vessel base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from draughts, children, pets, or flammable objects like curtains.
- Always ensure candles are placed on a non-flammable base while burning.