Eukalypse - WHITENING TOOTHPASTERegular price 220 kr
Eukalypse is an homage to the eucalyptus tree. The tree's leather-like leaves are known for their ability to turn their edges towards the sun, extracting and harnessing the prosperity of its immediate surroundings into a rich and spellbinding aromatic experience. Eukalypse is an exciting blend of eucalyptus, cardamom, honey and menthol.
This toothpaste gives you a four-dimensional rejuvenating whitening process, gentle enough for daily use:
- Deep cleansing (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Exfoliating (Hydrated Silica)
- Polishing and light-reflecting (Hydroxypatite)
- Enamel-bleaching (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Anti-inflammatory Limonene from Citrus fruit and antioxidant Edelweiss extract boosts bacterial balance and maintains healthy gums.
- The natural amino acid Betaine moisturises and nourishes.
- Mineralising Hydroxypatite provides proactive care for sensitive teeth.
- Size: 65 ml
- 1100 ppm fluoride
- Suitable for sensitive teeth
- Contains antioxidants
Housed in recyclable aluminium tubes
Vetted by The Swedish Dental Association
Developed in collaboration with Switzerland's leading oral care manufacturer.
To Swedish brand Selahatin the everyday chores of oral hygiene should be small moments of luxury.
After founder Kristoffer Vural's sense of smell was amplified as a result of a stroke, he found that while many scents sparked colorful synesthetic experiences, using toothpaste remained drab and pleasureless—thus, Selahatin was born.
Keeping teeth clean and fresh becomes an indulgent experience with Selahatin's collection of aromatic, artisanal oral cleansing products.