Balinese Ylang Ylang Scented CandleRegular price 595 kr
An ode to sensuality and romance, this scent harnesses the renowned aphrodisiac properties of the golden Ylang Ylang flower, traditionally used to adorn the hair of Indonesian brides. Its narcotic effect is emboldened by jasmine sambac and black orchid, and crowned with a delicate aromatic spice. The vivid smokiness of incense, coupled with the rich earthiness of velvety sandalwood and patchouli, make this fragrance truly intoxicating.
Light this scented candle to create an atmosphere of romance and relaxation.
The LUMIRA candles come in an elegant, voluminous ebony glass filled with beautiful creamy soy wax, infused with fresh fragrances guaranteed to illuminate your space with a soft glow and alluring bouquet.
Luxuriously packaged in a signature black Lumira box.
Top: Italian bergamot, fresh thyme leaf, black pepper
Middle: black orchid, jasmine sambac, ylang ylang
Base: tree balsam, patchouli, sandalwood, vanilla bean, vetiver, amber musk, incense
Size: 300g | approximately 80 hour burn time.
Vegan and cruelty free.
In order to get the most out of your LUMIRA candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
• To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
• For a clean burn, trim the wick to 5mm at each time.
• Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
• Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 10mm of non-molten wax at the bottom
• Do not leave candle burning unattended. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
LUMIRA is a luxury niche fragrance house based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2013 by creative director Almira Armstrong,
All LUMIRA products are proudly made in Australia using the finest luxury ingredients.
Whether for the home or the self, these are artisanal scents for the sophisticated fragrance aficionado.